Defer any deep thoughts for later — you don’t have to figure anything out just now and that time could be better spent in more active pursuits. It’s a fine time for you to make other folks wonder. - Pisces
"pisces - Let others have their drama — you don’t need any of that! In fact, this is the best day to just focus on your own business and ignore everyone else as much as possible. Don’t let them drag you down with them!"
Your words made me so sad. I wish I can open the door and be where you are at to give you no words but all my hug and love. Kiddo, my one and only kiddo, cheer up and stay strong. You were there for me, and I will be there for you.
No one has found how beautiful you are, how perfect you are as the other half, how funny you are all the time, how silly you can be, how cool you are with everything, how wonderful your personality is, how intelligent you are, how caring you are for everyone, how fabulous you are as a friend, how you have so much great things, yet. The one will come soon for you. It is on its way!
1. it was my second week after I was officially paired up with my big.
2. things were a lot of things going on during my 2nd semester at SC - 20 units, Pledging, intern at the art gallery, and managing/building friendships
3. On the day of my birthday, I got really mad at my brother being so impatient and impolite, but we had a great dinner in Pasadena with my cousins.
4. 3rd week of March, was my trip with Carol and all the others to Honolulu, Hawaii. There, were all the crazy time after I officially turned 21. Skydived, snorkeling, Stayed at the beach 3 o’clock in the morning for two nights! Fruit plates, wine, music, Hawaiian dance, sound of the wave, and beautiful moonlight!! How can I forget that comforting sound of the wave with the bright, clear beautiful moonlight.
5. Last weekend of March, I went to Project Mataguay and met lots of interesting people. Bonded with Maya, Anne, Herman, Kyle, Kim, Linda, and ____ (ooops) even more.
6. 2nd week of April is when I realized I lost a friendship, and that was never able to be retrieved.
7. I finished my intern at the gallery and focused on school.
8. May came, graduation season, first/last pancake morning session with Maya. ):
9. weekend right after school ends - San Francisco trip with Maya, Herman, Conrad, and Mike. Weirdest trip to NorCal every, but it was a lot of fun. Being able to spend the time with people and be more close with each other. Thanks Kuku so much for hosting us for a night as well - this is really when I realize how funny kuku can be!!!! <3
10. We got back late sunday night, I requested Wheat Thins-Tomato Basil flavored.
11. Took off on Monday to Taiwan - another fantastic trip of the year.
12. Oopsies invaded Taiwan, and I was invited, as a proud Taiwanese.
13. This is when I really realize how cool Chras is when she always blows her nose in the morning, how chill she is to do anything, and how silly she can be.
14. This is when I met Leslie’s little sister, and witness how close they are that totally reminds me of my sister and I.
15. This is when I learned Hank can be very impatient sometimes, even though he’s got that typical, good-taiwanese-husband-look.
16. This is when I realized, Andrew is a true eye-candy item, and he is Taiwanese - somehow I really think he looks like chinese-indo.
17. Howard, speechless. I mean, I know he is kind of awkward, but he is still cool. Too bad I was never there when he puked right after he walked out the elevator.
18. This is when I got even more closer with Pierre Liu. So glad we always make it happen when we are both super busy-bee
19. And I met Prince and another super star-Curtis. Greatly appreciate when they played with me
20. The picture of us at the night market was too pretty (: (and I just went through my files, I CAN’T FIND ANY OF THE PICTURES THAT WERE SHARED THROUGH DROPBOX. UGH. I thought I saved a copy ): )
21. The tell-you-the-truth game was fun. HAHA. Hank was so bored.
22. I see how fun the oopsies are when they welcomed me, as the new guest to their group, with a fake bai-jiou shot, which greatly influenced my behavior later that night. The loss contact was still never found, but if I ever found it, I definitely will let Andrew know.
23. This is when I got even closer with my sister. Taking that bus and train with her everyday. When I had to take bus and train by myself, that was a big challenge. Thanks Wendy for always taking care of me.
24. Drove in Taiwan. Drove for paintball-quite a challenge and experience. Went to the pretty Mall and parked in the garage (back in). AMAZED.
25. Drove in freaking Taipei, and parked in the lot (back in, again). AMAZED.
26. Drove in the city city city. Went almost the wrong direction, but was quick enough to realize we were in the wrong lane.
27. Pierre’s experience in the restroom.
28. Steph herh’s palace house with hidden cabinets.
29. KENTING. amazing. the last time before this time was when I was 5th or 6th grade. We totally rocked the mo-peds, even though I did break one, and paid to repair. nbd.
30. Experience living in kaohsiung was quite interesting. Poor daddy ):
31. Eating with daddy is the most precious and most loving activity. Being able to hold daddy’s arm and walk around with him is even more precious.
32. Overall, cannot forget when we went to eat all-you-can-eat hot pot, all-you-can-eat sushi, eat the shrimp that we fish ourselves, all the drinks, and my beginner experience with Taboo.
33. More great things happened in the Summer - Illustrator class at Mt. SAC with Professor Rivas was super fun! Even though it was short, he is generally a very good design tool instructor!
34. Meeting le petit elefant and paper&type were definitely the most fun part of my summer. So glad to meet them and so glad they are willing to share super uper fun things in their life with me! Explored silver lake and los feliz.
35. This is also a summer with Anisha. We really did try and explore a lot of different things! So glad that I have her after all. Someone there to listen to my ridiculous ranting, taking my explicit bluntness, and bearing with my weirdness. Who can do that? She can!
36. Summer was wrapped with a vegas trip. One experienced was captured. The was concluded as second for the summer (third of the 21nd year)
37. School beings, first time as e-board in APO. a challenge, not so a challenge.
38. Found a job at the admission’s office at the Dental School.
39. Another Berkeley trip during rush, turned out not so pretty. Thing was going down hill for then.
40. Such a mess after Chras’s surprise party at work. That was another experience.
41. Michelle’s birthday: She made delicious steak for me, even though it was HER birthday HAHA. We explored Westwood Village in another way that made her realized Westwood Village is actually a fun place to spend time at :p
42. Struggling with design class, but hanging there. Field trip to the print factory was amazing!
43. Kollaboration - calm but amazing to see Andrew and the BROT’s performance!
44. Patchwork - AMAZING!!!! with Father’s Office as closure of the experience, what more could I ask?
45. Thanksgiving was another round of food fiesta. Spent my black friday shopping with Julie and Stacy which was total great catchup. Spent my morning nap in Julie’s little bed and Juicy in between us totally reminded how we did so much sleep over back in high school!
46. Football tournament - honestly, I did so well the first tournament. I actually caught hoho’s flag, which was unbelievable!!!!!
47. Last design project was amazing. The photo shoot with Wyatt was just so fun! We were a really cool class :D
48. POM project - new product development also made me realize what is so fun with marketing! Thank you Professor Wilbur!
49. Business Comm was a beezy (in leslie’s word). I failed, and I can only accept the fact.
50. Initiation for my first little, Alexa, the most wonderful little you could ever ask for! I truly feel sorry that I am not the best big, but I only stand for her awesomeness!
51. UNIQUE LA was the best to end my semester. Such a fiesta!! Surrounded by creativity and friendliness just brighten up my life so much!
52. GREAT EXPERIENCE AT CONQUEST. beat the bruin - 50 to 0.
53. Went to 3 out of 6 home games, which is what I promised myself when I bought the ticket.
54. Fell asleep at all home games. Almost got kicked out at the last game, the security probably was mad at me not paying attention to how poorly the bruin played.
55. Her wake-up call after the game. It didn’t happen what-so-ever afterwards.
56. My experience at HARD. Super fun, super different experience.
57. My trip to Honduras. Too many amazing things happened in Honduras. Recapped in my diary book. Really thankful to all the supports I received for this trip- my cousin, my friends, victo, and mommy, daddy, and sis!
58. My first Honduran baby at the shelter, was a truly cute boy!
59. Got food poisoning with Chras but we recovered and enjoyed our rest of the trip!
60. Another visit to Vegas. Two things: Got Julie drunk. Me getting kicked out.
61. Start my home-zy catch up with homies back home for winter break.
62. Brea adventure - so much new stuff to explore! More bar and sport watching
63. Pierre’s farewell lunch at the Hat. Good call for eating and meeting up with him. Wish him the best!!!!
64. Count Down at downtown fullerton. All night long sour apple to apple with Parks and Recreation and now my ringtone is the theme song for parks and rec!!!!!!! I love being the 1 of the 3 million viewers!
65. Portland exploration. BEST BEST BEST. My brother totally behaved so well on this trip, and I am definitely so proud of him!!! Such a great trip!!!!
66. First week of school hectic already…..
67. Trip to Berkeley. SUPA FUN. Glad to get to know more about Psi class, and they were a group of fun people to hang out with! Meeting the super broy IC chapter is also very fun!!! Viet+Nam definitely was a super cool experience!! (:
68. great catch up with d.lieu. Again, talking to her always inspire and motivate me to be myself, to challenge myself, and to know myself better. I am so glad that I have to chance to know her a little better here and there. Thanks so much for all of your words! (HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!!!! <3)
69. Drive up and down was filled with Gotye which make me super even more excited about coachella!!!!!!!
70. Five classes this semester, and super tough. ):
71. I swear, time flies by so fast. Chinese New Year came, and it was TC’s birthday! Can’t believe little boy is now 20!!!! Hope he will grow up, mentally as well!!!!!
72. Went to my first greek invite. It was definitely an experience. (+1)
73. February came too, wendy turned 25, and mommy is finally back home!!!!! (:
74. Left my keys at home for three times already this semester.
75. Vegas again during president’s weekend.
76. The ride to Vegas was pretty fast for some reason. And Leslie’s random craving for brownie was very random. Picture taking in the car should have been forbidden.
77. YAMA SUSHI all-you-can-eat. I am going to miss eating with this long-ass table of cool peeps. ):
78. First night was crazy when we all went in to that crowded place. I was back when what happened in the summer. We lost Christina for a little bit and she cried so much because she felt like she was a lost kid in a mall ):
79. Leslie was gone this night. Can’t even find her lol
80. The free drink coupons we never finished using.
81. Earl sandwich for lunch. More shopping down PH.
82. Free magic show was ‘amazing’. Super ‘fun’. I totally made the show even more entertaining when I got called up to the stage. Ian’s name totally failed.
83. First $20 ever gambled in the slot machine. Oh damn you ghost buster, I will come back to you!!!!!!
84. The dinner at mon-ami-gabi with 7 orders of ‘hanger steak’ was delicious!! We were such a cute college students who could only afford the cheapest steak on the menu!!!!!
85. Second night at XS. I promised myself I will stay at XS till it closes, and I made it happened!
86. I met TJ which I should’ve asked for his name earlier. I tried two times to get my free beer, but I failed. The red shirt guy was too crazy on the dance floor. And I told a new Yorker from Manhattan my name was Jessica and I studied psychology. The group of friendly fresh Korean boys was also the highlight of the night.
87. More earl when we get back at night. Andrew ordered two sandwiches and a bowl of soup. That definitely was too much for him to eat. LOL
88. I drove all the way back to Los Angeles from vegas.
89. Another highlight to end the trip was when Ian opened the restroom while Christina was in it.
90. Came back from vegas, and never wanted to stay in school ever. It was the most painful week of the semester since everyone was still in vegas mode.
91. Finally finished my book making from design three. Can’t wait to get it printed!!!!!!!!!!!!
92. So Nosaj Thing at KXSC. AMAZING PERFORMANCE. I can’t believe he walked pass by me, and I never asked a photo with him….
93. Had too much after we got to Andrew’s place. Entertained everyone that night.
94. A week to wrap up projects before spring break. Made it to class on time, almost every class.
95. Tried to surprise hoho and peo, but hoho was not surprised at all and I heard peo tricked ed to say something about it, so it was just a small gathering!!!
96. My birthday party. And I had lots of great time. Thanks so much for my twin. Knocked out just like last year. Nbd (:
97. Thanks so much for my big for coming and treating me out!! <3 So so so glad we are paired up. And thanks so much from everyone’s gifts!! Joe, Ian, and Christina read my fav (:
98. Baked with my little and grand little – won 2nd place with my wonton wonderness!!! Took a awesome nap on gloria’s shoulder, and felt super cozy to be in their apartment! (:
99. Sitting in front of my laptop, and recapping all of these awesome things. I clearly can’t wait for spring break to come!!!!!!
100. The Hundredth thing: continue to have happy life. Be inspired all the time, and really challenge myself. And more to come!
@dianeosaurus is this what you are encountering as well?
Pisces - Something seems unclear to you, but it’s actually tougher than that: It’s an illusion. You may not know what it’s hiding for quite some time, but if you operate under the assumption that it’s unreal, you should do fine.